Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wat
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I heard that Descartes edited a map of a Paris Grand Prix for Formule De.
Did someone heard it too ? I'm very interested in information.

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Blackwell
England
Rotherfield
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not seen anything, its been over 2 years since the last Formula D board and we were promised lots more after that to no avail so Im not getting too excited. I dont think the publishers have the game high on their radar at the moment if they ever did..........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a tournament next week at the WBC, the final is with the new track that is coming later this year.

We never mention any reprint of older maps. It's not on the planning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simonsmrt wrote:
not seen anything, its been over 2 years since the last Formula D board and we were promised lots more after that to no avail so Im not getting too excited. I dont think the publishers have the game high on their radar at the moment if they ever did..........

The OP said Descartes...not Asmodee. He is referring to something from ~15 years ago, more than likely.
Wish I could help with his question...but thought I'd at least clarify for you what he is asking...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Spas
United States
Rescue
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan,
PLEASE try to explain to Asmodee that there are a lot of FD players still racing about and NEED track expansions. The biggest complaint about FD is the lack of support/new tracks.

While there are some great 'print and plays' from fans, we'd love to have more official tracks! Heck, I have even started doing my own...

In fact, I am just kicking off a FD league in Sacramento at a local game store (Gamers Grind) that should last about 12 weeks.

And ANY hint on what the new tracks are and when they will be released would be great!

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:

We never mention any reprint of older maps. It's not on the planning.

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wat
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I talk about an ancient Descartes board, probably 1993-1996 with the Paris GP on a big paper and probably (again) in a Descartes shop...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Darles
France
Labenne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The oldest track i remember with Paris is this one

It was printed on paper. Maybe it was supported by one of the Descartes shop in Paris, like the ones from Angers that could be found at a local shop there, but, as far as i know, it was a fan made not an official track made by Descartes Editeur
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wat
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you !
I talked about this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmbmbmb
I want it, where can I find it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.