• [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes and Noble, and select Target stores have 2nd Editions now (well actually they are 1st edition games, with miniatures and rules from the second edition, so really v1.5).

The shipment of current print run of 2nd Edition English games is on it's way, and I suspect that these will start appearing in broad retail distribution in about a month.

Czech/Slovak should be available sooner. Dutch, Japanese and in French for Quebec will be a couple weeks later, German will be Essen time frame and French for Europe will be in 2013 pending announcement by the publisher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boardgamemuse
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Great and thanks Travis !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually had two copies in my hand at a Lexington, KY Barnes & Noble on my way back to Canada and then didn't buy one of them thinking my FLGS in Waterloo would have one. Dummy I am.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Stubbe
msg tools
Is there any other major differences b/w the 2nd editions that are possible to find in some retailers now compared to the ones shipping out hopefully next month? Just curious since you mention the ones currenlty in store are basically version 1 with the new fire fighter minatures.

Do any stores in Indianapolis have these 2nd edition yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
No other major changes, but some minor changes - one of which is that the game is english onlly so anything that was German in the first version is no longer there.

frs257369 wrote:

Not unless the stores in Indianapolis have banded together to hijack the container ship the games are on right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Stubbe
msg tools
T Worthington wrote:
No other major changes, but some minor changes - one of which is that the game is english onlly so anything that was German in the first version is no longer there.

frs257369 wrote:

Not unless the stores in Indianapolis have banded together to hijack the container ship the games are on right now.

That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I was wanting to get my hands on the base game before deciding to back the kickstarter for the expansions, but more than likely I was going to anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Flageol
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
I'm still on the fence about the kickstarter campaing.

I live in Quebec so I will prefer a french version of the game I guess, but then I would love to back this on kickstarter and get the 2 expansions ($65 pledge level +10$ shipping).

I'm not sure if I should wait for the french version.

WIll there be a french version for the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nidale wrote:
I'm still on the fence about the kickstarter campaing.

I live in Quebec so I will prefer a french version of the game I guess, but then I would love to back this on kickstarter and get the 2 expansions ($65 pledge level +10$ shipping).

I'm not sure if I should wait for the french version.

WIll there be a french version for the expansion?

The base game will be available in French in Quebec by end of year.

I don't know when/if the expansions will be available in French for Quebec.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.