Popular Tags: [View All]
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While playing this game with friends last Saturday there seemed to ensue an unexpected amount of controversy over what the green and red cards meant.

When we drew the card that said "things that can swim" one player insisted that people could be counted. Others disagreed with this since not ALL people can swim, it is not an inherent ability. I stand by that interpretation but the problem is that there is room for argument. This is not the only ambiguous card either. There was one card that asked for "spots and stains". No one could find a stain, and others argued that spots did not mean polka dots, like on polka dotted underwear.

I was discouraged by the the lack of clarity on some cards. When asked to find "hearts" some said that meant groups of hearts, not single hearts, while others said you could count every heart in a cluster of hearts. Good Grief!!

Has anyone else had so much trouble with interpreting what they were supposed to find?

I was hoping that there was a FAQ or other discussion on this that would clear it up so we didn't keep having to have these conversations. It kind of discourages me from playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.