Netherlands
Geldrop
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played the basic game yesterday.
It was fun and ok.
But I think that the advanced game will be even more fun and will present the game in it's full splendor.

But I have obne question about planned raids.
The rules state that the travel party moves to the hide-out with the same alliance marker.

Does this mean that they ignore all the other hide outs they come across?

Hope anyone can help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
publisher
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robèr,

What the rules probably mean by that is that the plan only takes effect if the target traveller travels past the hide-out with respective marker.

So travellers still stick to their travel rout.

Remember that if you plan a raid but another player not part of your group wants to screw you, he/she may select a traveller to pass you hide-out, and if you group has strength equal or higher to that of the traveller, you must do the raid, thus, the original plan is cancelled.

Not sure if I'm making myself clear so here's the example:

You have planned a raid with player B against traveller 1

Player C wanted to be part but has been excluded, in his turn to choose a traveller we will choose traveller 2 because traveller two will drive past your hide-out.

Your and Bs combined strength is 10, traveller 2 strength is 8. You will have to raid traveller 2 even though you planned to raid traveller 1.

So after the successful raid of 2, your alliance with B is disbanded and planned raid is dissolved.

Hope this helped.

Pedro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robèr Boonmann
Netherlands
Geldrop
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Pedro,

What you are saying makes sence to me.
But what if.....

I have a planed attack with player B on hide-out x
Now player C puts his party on hide-out y.
The travel party reaches y first, and his strength is big enough to rob the party.
What happens then? Is C ignored because op the planned attack or are we screwed?

Obrigado pela resposta.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
publisher
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robèr,

What happens is that player C is successful with the raid and cashes in the rewards, by doing so, the planned raid counter is removed from the traveller, thus, yours too is removed. You stay in hideout x with player B until a new traveller passes by and, if successful, you will have to split the rewards evenly.

This situation illustrates how important it is to gather information as well as being the first to decide on which traveller is moving.

Hope this helped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bretsch
United States
University City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm back to trying to re-read these rules at some point because the advanced version of the game sounds like a lot of fun... but the rules are confusing.

I wish someone would do a video in English showing the gameplay on the advanced version. Probably would get people more interested in this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.