2 Posts

Subbuteo» Forums » General

Subject: Subbuteo World Cup on ITV rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent Coppenolle
Belgium
flag msg tools
You might love this one also: http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2012-07-20/subbuteo-w...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Deverell
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SWC got some good press coverage, that's for sure.

I also watched a highlights reel of an international event on YouTube. Some phenomenal goal scoring, especially chipping the ball.

Played three games on my new Pegasus pitch Friday night. Great fun! But I have a dodgy back and could hardly stand straight after all that bending.

One thing we do is make it illegal to start with more than 5 men in your defensive quarter at the start of a match. That 7-4-0 formation the pros use seems to be against the spirit of football!

Overall, loving the game. But I think the kid in the video summed up the problem - difficult to play with your friends because so few people know how to play the game anymore. My three year old son is showing a lot of interest though. He complained throughout the match we weren't sharing and playing with him. Looking forward to when he can match it with his old man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.