Subject: Reaper Miniatures BONES Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
The capital of New Hampshire is pronounced "Conquered." The people are called New Hamsters. They pronounce "aunt" to rhyme with "taunt."
mb
I take it by the "once painted ..." that these are not pre-painted, correct? Nice looking figures, nice paint job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
I'm rather glad that you posted this here, as I was subscribed to SoBaH. Always liked Reaper stuff, and this really is a crazy-good deal that will just get better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker Schlundt
United States
Gainesville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That kickstarter is now at 548k with a bunch of minis added for just about everyone (personally I love the Ghosts...mmm...translucent green...)

I just keep watching it hit the next goal and with 9 days still left...It's bound to hit some more!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr G
United Kingdom
Hatfield Heath
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This is mental stuff. Get on board!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Wow, I was about to dismiss this as dumb crap, then I logged on to the Kickstarter page and was BLOWN AWAY! Seriously, if you ever thought about needing minis for any reason, this is a damn nice way to get a bunch of them! Totally impressive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
Indeed. Reaper's been around a long time and it's past time that they stepped up to kick Mattel/WotC in the teeth. I hope Reaper does this at least once a year. Heck, in one KS they may crank out everything I "need" and then can move on to just surprising me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Rice
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thing has hit over a million! Only 4 days left!

http://deepdarkdungeons.blogspot.com/2012/08/dem-bones-times...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
So now that its over the next trick is picking out what to spend pledges on. I think I have everything more or less decided except for deciding between the fire giants and the undead giant. I like the undead giant better, but is it too large to be of practical use in the game? Anyone know how big of a base it would end up needing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Unbelievable - the Kickstarter closed at 3.4 million bucks! The $100 pledge level comes with 241 minis... 41 cents a figure! Crazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.