Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates on getting Demos at GenCon? I sent Dale a PM, and he said he'd post something, but GenCon's in less than a month, and I'm getting antsy...

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
CovertDad wrote:
Any updates on getting Demos at GenCon? I sent Dale a PM, and he said he'd post something, but GenCon's in less than a month, and I'm getting antsy...

ninja

Dale said he'd only be at GenCon a couple of days, so he was trying to get a friend to volunteer to demo it for us. That's all I know at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately it looks like Dale won't be able to bring Suburbia to GenCon, so it won't be there for demos.

It will, however, be at West Coast MeepleFest all of this week (in Santa Clara, CA), and then at Celisticon in Freemont, CA on September 1st.

If you're in the neighborhood.

Also, I'm looking to get the rules posted very soon, which should give interested gamers a chance to see how Suburbia really works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be the first time Dale has let me down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jamieson
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:

Also, I'm looking to get the rules posted very soon, which should give interested gamers a chance to see how Suburbia really works.

Excellent, I look forward to reading the rules and seeing how the solo game would play out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
zefquaavius wrote:

You just haven't known Dale long enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
W Eric Martin wrote:
zefquaavius wrote:
You just haven't known Dale long enough.

Heh heh heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Geske
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools

I will have Ted's copy of the game at Gen Con. I plan to be at the boardgame library/pick-up play area (ICC 101-106) Thursday evening (after 8 p.m.) and Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. If you are interested in playing Suburbia, respond to this thread or geekmail me and I will see if I can put together a few sessions.

For full disclosure, it does cost either $4 (day-time) or $6 (evening) to have access to the boardgame library area.

I am also available to demo the game on Wednesday afternoon/evening if you can get at least 2 players and give me a location to meet you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
jgeske wrote:

I will have Ted's copy of the game at Gen Con. I plan to be at the boardgame library/pick-up play area (ICC 101-106) Thursday evening (after 8 p.m.) and Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. If you are interested in playing Suburbia, respond to this thread or geekmail me and I will see if I can put together a few sessions.

For full disclosure, it does cost either $4 (day-time) or $6 (evening) to have access to the boardgame library area.

I am also available to demo the game on Wednesday afternoon/evening if you can get at least 2 players and give me a location to meet you.

Count me in! I have tickets for the library for the whole con...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
A big giant huge thanks to Jennifer for making this available to GenCon attendees!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Leonard
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgeske wrote:

I would definitely be interested in getting into a game (or at least a Demo).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Spicer
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
How did your demo go? Just wondering what kind of feedback received. I am very interested in this game and a huge fan of Gen Con..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.