6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Tagged as wishlist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Shabaz
msg tools
Hey all,

New board game geek here. I've been browsing some games and have tagged some as +wishlist. Could somebody please tell me how I can view a list of the games that I've tagged this way? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Shabaz
msg tools
I'm also lost as to how to rate games that I've played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dontknowreally wrote:
Hey all,

New board game geek here. I've been browsing some games and have tagged some as +wishlist. Could somebody please tell me how I can view a list of the games that I've tagged this way? Thanks.

On the menu bar My Geek >> Tags

There is a separate wishlist that you can do on each game that you want. You have to "add a copy" on the game page to your collection then select wishlist.

(also a wantlist there...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
hover over My Geek at top and click on Tags. Thats your tagged stuff, and you can filter from the box in the upper right.

How to rate games is harder, as I've customized my layout. Go to a game page and find the user information block. Open it up and there are links to add a copy to your collection, or just record information. Do either one and the expanded info box comes up, where you can put in a rating and notes and all sorts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Chaney
United Kingdom
Dry Drayton
Cambs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the bottom of each game's entry is a Record Information link. This allows you to add a copy to your personal collection, or wishlist, or whatever. Once in your list, you can find it in 'Profile / Collection' and can rank from there.

There are probably half a dozen other ways to do this, but that is my preferred method. HTH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
When you use the search at the top of a page to display a list result of the search, there are columns which include "Your Rating" and "Status." Click on the "Your Rating" field (which begins as a "N/A") to rate the game, and the "Status" allows you to add it to you wishlist, as well as if you own it, want it in trade, have it for trade, and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.