Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Are there any differences between the English (1st edition) printings, for example between the second printing and the upcoming third printing? Are there errors that have been corrected, or are 2nd and 3rd printings identical?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
I hope they fix the 2nd printing rulebook typo, whereby all references to crystalcrystals were accidentally removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
There may be a couple of tweaks between 2nd and 3rd printing, but the 3rd printing hasnt happened yet, so who knows.

Edit.... This is wrong. There was a 3rd printing because 2nd printing sold out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Will the cards be of better quality?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been reading the forums but not quite sure what's what. Is the current version out there the 3rd printing? I can safely assume if I purchase a copy (from a retailer) that it's the 3rd printing? Is there another printing/version imminent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
enzo622 wrote:
I've been reading the forums but not quite sure what's what. Is the current version out there the 3rd printing? I can safely assume if I purchase a copy (from a retailer) that it's the 3rd printing? Is there another printing/version imminent?

Depends on the retailer. There are certainly 2nd printings around, particularly in local stores, and even some 1st printings. If you're ordering from a major online retailer, you will probably get a 3rd printing.

We do not know of yet another printing imminent. There is a fair amount of stock generally available now -- perhaps they've finally caught up with demand?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lai
Hong Kong
Happy Valley
None
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernaar wrote:

Will the cards be of better quality?

The cards are actually of good quality, they used good card cores for the cards, great for shuffling and they bounce back nicely after a riffle shuffle. They chose thinner cardboard though, its subjective, but I like them this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.