Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings Lancaster Gamers. Two guys are looking for a place to stay on Friday night the 3rd of August in Lancaster, PA. My friend and I are coming into town for the WBC and it seems all the local hotels are already sold out. We are attending the con all day Friday and Saturday and just need a place to lay our heads. We only need a semi-comfy place to sleep and access to a bathroom. I'm a singer and he is a Christian Missionary. Neither of us is a thief or a ruffian. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaarin Engelmann
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at http://www.boardgamers.org/wbc/prereg.htm#coordination Several people are offering to share rooms or have rooms available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I saw that, but couldn't remember where. Thanks. There wasn't much available, but I'll keep checking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You 'could' buy a cheap tent and stay at a http://www.oldmillstreamcampground.com/. Right across the street as a matter of fact.

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaarin Engelmann
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You might try these:

Greg Ottoman (gottoman@yahoo.com) : Looking to share a room at the Comfort Suites, across the street and down a block, from the Host. Days available are Saturday 28 July through Wednesday 1 August (have another roomate showing up then and just looking for one roomate at a time). Just looking for one roommate, prefer the entire time but can discuss partial week. Sleeper sofa is available only, for $55 a night. Hotel provides free breakfast. Room is non-smoking. Looking for peace and quiet in the evenings to rest up for the gaming, would expect the same from a roomate. If you snore, no big deal as long as you are not a chainsaw, I have earplugs. [7/11/2012]

Jesse Dean (BGG: doubtofbuddha; acd@boardgamers.org) My planned roommate for the WBC is unfortunately able to attend the WBC, leaving me in a bit of a bind. I can pay for a room by myself for my entire time at the convention but I would really rather keep my costs down. Is anyone looking for a roommate for the convention? I am staying at the Continental Inn across the street. [7/12/2012]

Mindy Kyrkos (mindy.kyrkos@faceboo k.com): I have a room at the Host that is available on a first-come-first-served basis. It's a smoking room with 2 beds for the whole con (7/28-8/5). [7/17/2012]

Jeremy Billones (jbillones@gmail.com): I need to cancel my trip to WBC. I have a reservation at the Red Roof Inn Sun Jul 29 through Sun Aug 5. I can cancel, but I might be able to pass it directly to another WBC attendee instead. [7/17/2012]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.