Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
I somewhat confused because it says "after the final tally."

Is this how it works?

1. I roll my dice 3 times and get my final result.
2. I trade a die with another player (so, in effect I could have 3 blue dice in my possesion as an example while I give the other player a white die).
2a. In the case of a solitaire game I exchange a die with the pool of 6 dice.
3. Finally, I record my tally on my score card.

Or is it something else?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct on all 4 statements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Brown
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to clarify something. With the Lieutenant, is it a physical trade so if I trade a red die for a blue die, next Phase 1 I'm rolling 3 Blue, 1 Red & 2 White.

Or is it a virtual trade so for that Final Tally I pretend that my Red Die is actually Blue and the result of the other player's Blue Die is what my Psuedo Blue Die has.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dracomjb wrote:
Just wanted to clarify something. With the Lieutenant, is it a physical trade so if I trade a red die for a blue die, next Phase 1 I'm rolling 3 Blue, 1 Red & 2 White.

Or is it a virtual trade so for that Final Tally I pretend that my Red Die is actually Blue and the result of the other player's Blue Die is what my Psuedo Blue Die has.

It is a physical trade, so you trade a red die for a blue one, but for the next turn, you exchange the dice back, so that you start with 2 red, 2 blue and 2 white again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Borys Zaba-Zabinski
Ireland
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can I trade dice using Lieutenant every turn? (once per turn)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, of course!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.