Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Race for the Galaxy: Alien Artifacts» Forums » General

Subject: Single Player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Hunter
United Kingdom
Horsham
flag msg tools
As the title says, will this expansion be for single player play aswell?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alboy01 wrote:
As the title says, will this expansion be for single player play aswell?


I think Tom mentioned somewhere that the new arc will not support the single player robot anymore.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR! (Or ask me about it)
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stadi wrote:
alboy01 wrote:
As the title says, will this expansion be for single player play aswell?


I think Tom mentioned somewhere that the new arc will not support the single player robot anymore.


That's correct. He considered that there might be some way to do single player in the future, but there is no official single player being shipped with Alien Artifacts. Just have to wait for the AI version! (Speaking of which, the official one should be coming out soon).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Disappointing, the robot is one of the highlights of the entire game for me. It is really quite amazing for what it is.
1 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pippers wrote:
Disappointing, the robot is one of the highlights of the entire game for me. It is really quite amazing for what it is.


It's the main reason I bought RftG, although I do play it 2 player & 3 player as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


stadi wrote:
alboy01 wrote:
As the title says, will this expansion be for single player play aswell?


I think Tom mentioned somewhere that the new arc will not support the single player robot anymore.
Well, if we're following the storyline, this was between the base game and exp #1 when the robot didn't exist yet



Stexe wrote:
That's correct. He considered that there might be some way to do single player in the future, but there is no official single player being shipped with Alien Artifacts. Just have to wait for the AI version! (Speaking of which, the official one should be coming out soon).
I hope Keldon gets permission to create a PC program of it. I also hope Keldon could also get around to implementing it. Then I hope borgemik has another one in him to enhance the interface.


I'd rather the next top 4, iOS board game apps get canned if it means seeing a PC version of AA.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.