Subject: still no solo :( rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't get the expansions for this game because they don't offer solo play. I think they should learn from RftG and make an AI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you because I loved the original game with solo play and was disappointed that the first expansion's cards are not designed with the solo in mind.

But maybe one of those days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
your right, not every game is good to have solo rules. however this one is. expansions could be to with well developed AI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
mrs_z wrote:
If you're suffering from lack of opponents and can't play 51st State as much as you would like to, then maybe it's better to ask mr. Trzewiczek to provide us Vassal module, instead of solitaire rules

Give me digital cards and permission, and I'll get you a Vassal module. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry, I'm not much on vassal. I like the feel of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Piechaczek
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can take cards from Winter, join them with 51st State and play solo but there are a few (3 or 4) cards which interact with other player's Location, so they would be useless

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Klein
Germany
48151 Münster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I played it solo and it was fun, you play it with the rules of ignacy for new era ( 51st state), when you start a new round you have to reveal all 4 top cards in the city. The pressure of the game goes with this variant to the max. Hope i could help you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.