Paul Ghostbusters
United States
Horsham
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I just thought I would throw it out there in case anybody may be interested. A group of gamers and I have begun a weekly game night for Last Night On Earth: The Zombie Game. That is our featured game, but we are also likely to play other games as well from time to time. I am not going to be able to make it today, but will be back next week, 8/1/12.

If you are interested, the games take place every Wednesday at the Brave New Worlds comic shop in Willow Grove, PA. For more information, see their web site posting for the weekly game night:

http://bravenewworldscomics.com/2012/06/board-game-night-jul...

Also, feel free to drop me a private message to let me know if you may want to join. I will be sure to add you to my e-mail list so I update you on our game nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ghostbusters
United States
Horsham
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Just wanted to bump this back up in case anybody who didn't see this before may be interested. We have still been doing the game night on most Wednesdays at Brave New Worlds. We have been playing a lot of Last Night On Earth, but also play other games sometimes as well.

Anybody who is interested, feel free to PM me for further information. The more the merrier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.