Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rafael beltrame
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
if i use Assisting, i lock a die on a character, right? so:

1- if i fail the task, the die will still locked?
2- if i give up the task, the die will still locked?
3- if the owner of the character decide to leave the Adventure, the locked die is suppose to unlock?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Digman
United States
Hopkins
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Testing...1 2 3
mbmbmbmbmb
It is "locked" until the end of the active player turn. See page 10 of rule book for better details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When assisting the "assisted" die will last for the adventure only. If you fail, the assisting player take some dmg and sanity and the die is back to the pool of dice.
The only locked die that remains in adventure is the spell locked die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rafael beltrame
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
oh, i see!
one more, if i may:

when i look for assistance, do i have to ask permission to the assisting player? i mean, he can get some damage if i fail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
rossik wrote:
when i look for assistance, do i have to ask permission to the assisting player? i mean, he can get some damage if i fail.

The rules suggest that you don't have to ask permission but this is a co-operative game after all so I would consider it bad form if you ignored the other player's opinion.

Friendly minor rant Please do not use the term "locked" when placing die on Spell cards or when Assisting or Focussing, please use the term held for these situations. Locked has a specific meaning in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rafael beltrame
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
you are right, sorry.

new game, cool theme, and a game in a language not natural to me = some bad choices of words ;)

thanks for the advice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.