Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L. B. M.
United States
Fairborn
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the Ancient One has the effect that a Terror task is added to all monsters, does that mean the monster has two tasks (the printed requirements plus the added Terror task), or is it still one task with an added requirement of one Terror?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall
United States
Dalton
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Shubby gives monsters a whole extra "task" meaning that you will need to roll the dice at least twice to defeat them (once for the original task, then another for the extra terror task. You can complete either task on the monster you wish to, though im not sure if arrows mean you complete the primary task before the extra Terror one (her ability doesn't specify the extra task being added before or after the original one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maddock Krug
Germany
Salzgitter
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

Randall is right.
And yes, I would treat the arrow situation as Randall guesses: The arrow asks you to solve tasks in a specific order; and the extra-task "provided by" Shubby would follow the original task on the monster.

All the best!
Mad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L. B. M.
United States
Fairborn
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback. It's what I was thinking, but I wanted another opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.