Thunderbolt/Apache Leader» Forums » General

Subject: O No disaster... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Atila The Hun
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Guys I am the proud owner of this fantasist game. But and there is always a but. Some of my counters are falling apart. Any ideas welcome. So far I have lost 4 to splitting from the pop up enemy counters. Where can I get replacements and what is a solution to stop it happening any more. Top game just issues with the counters some of which are slightly printed off to the right. Dan if your reading this please help. This is my second game by yourself and I'm hooked but perhaps a work in the printers ears might be in order.
Thanks for the rant.
Mick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think, that writing directly to DVG might help, since they have a fantastic support.

Actually I´m having also some issues with my copy of the game: There is a 1mm wide scratch on 3 tiles (going through all 3 tiles in one line), which is based on a production issue, as far as I think.

I already wrote an email to DVG and I`m waiting now for response.
So this is what I would also recommend to you: Usually they are replying very soon to emails (soon meaning in between 1/2 week).

Regards
Mario

P.S. Beside this scratch, the game is looking awesome. I´m actually in a Napoleon Campaign, but after that I will certainly put this game on the table, since I`m a big fan of the Leader- & Commander Series.

P.P.S By the way: Do you have the new DVG version or the old version of the game? I`m just wondering, why you are posting it right here and not just there...:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/123955/thunderbolt-ap...

I´m just asking, since my request to DVG is belonging to the new version of the game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atila The Hun
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks ops your right new verson and posted on the old one doh what a dummy. Will email them direct. Thanks for the pointer.

Mick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.