2 Posts

Stone Age: The Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two questions regarding 1:2 trading rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CY
msg tools
Hi all,

Given needed, if I am eligible for 1:2 trading (at space 9 or 10), may I a) trade for two items, each of which to be used in building a different tile? That is, I want to build two tiles, but each lacks one item to build.

b) trade for two items of which one or both are same as the traded item. For example, I only have 1 wood in hand, but need to build a 1-wood 1-stone building. Can I trade 1 wood for 1 wood plus 1 stone?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
zirtek wrote:
Hi all,

Given needed, if I am eligible for 1:2 trading (at space 9 or 10), may I a) trade for two items, each of which to be used in building a different tile? That is, I want to build two tiles, but each lacks one item to build.
The rules says: "The player may...only trade if needed to acquire a civilization card or a building tile." it does not say multiple cards or tiles. So you could only choose one. And of course, there is a further restriction of only one trade per turn.

Quote:
b) trade for two items of which one or both are same as the traded item. For example, I only have 1 wood in hand, but need to build a 1-wood 1-stone building. Can I trade 1 wood for 1 wood plus 1 stone?

Thanks!
Yes. It says any resource or decoration of your choice. So one wood could turn into 2 wood or 1 wood and 1 stone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls