Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
ok a gate appeared in the science building and i was sucked through. The monster was a yellow one that appeared with the gate and a clue also got placed there during a mythos phase after i got sucked through. I went through both other world encounters and i come back to close and seal the gate. do i have to fight or evade the monster 1st in order to close and seal it. also, when would i get that clue. thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Clues are not put on gates, so you don't have to worry about that point.

On the turn that you return to Arkham you do not have to deal with monsters. So, you usually have one turn in which to seal the gate without dealing with the monster.

However, if in your mythos encounter phase you get an encounter that returns you to Arkham, then you only have immunity to monsters for the remainder of the turn, and will have to fight or evade before you try and seal the gate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.