Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have recently receveived Tannhäuser from a math trade, and let me say, it is something I have been looking for for a long time.
After seeing This
I thought I should make something alike with foam core, but I have concerns about storage.
I mean: I could split the board into 4 sections, but each section will be as tall as a single side of the original box, meaning that, even putting the miniatures, cards and tokens within the rooms themselves, the box lid will be 4 times as tall as it is originally (and there is no way I will get/create a custom box for it (I simply don't have enough shelf space for it.

Ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hang it on a wall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jim.brooks10 wrote:
Hang it on a wall?

my wife would kill me, but a good idea nonetheless.

If I'll do it, I'll post the wips

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.