Subject: Bootleggers reprinting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zeb Pag
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, just posting here to tell everyone who might not already know that Bootleggers is up on Kickstarter to be reprinted. It is getting close to the goal but it needs some more people to make it. Here is the link if you are interested. http://kck.st/N0OBrw The game is fantastic for those who haven't played it and this version will feature a two player variant which is awesome as well. I hope that you guys will at least take a look at it an possibly watch the Dice Tower video associated with this game to decide of you are interested. I am in no way affiliated with this Kickstarter, I am just a fan of the game who would love to see it reprinted.

Thanks all and happy gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Bootleggers forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Beyer
United States
Northville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Funded!

Thank you to our fans new and old for helping Mayday bring our game back into print!

Stretch of $25k for 4 more bonus cards! Let's feel the love - make us lazy game designers work for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob mcgee
msg tools
mbmbmb
angelotti wrote:
Funded!

Thank you to our fans new and old for helping Mayday bring our game back into print!

Stretch of $25k for 4 more bonus cards! Let's feel the love - make us lazy game designers work for it.

Missed the Kickstarter; just found out about the game. Is this going to be going to retail as well, or did I miss my chance to own it completely?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Hong Kong
State of Mind
flag msg tools
badge
I don't even drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been rather quiet on the KS front, no updates since the middle of September. Any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lamancuras De'm Argo
Spain
flag msg tools
I have recieved a mail today!! The game will be released on Feb/March 2013

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Thomas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I also missed the kickstarter... will this be available via retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lamancuras wrote:
I have recieved a mail today!! The game will be released on Feb/March 2013

Apparently not. Have the new rules been posted anywhere?

BOb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.