Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Boyes
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the Olympics, and I am super excited they are streaming everything. However, our cable subscription doesn't include MSNBC, which you need to watch the streaming.

Anyone know any good workarounds?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jpwoo wrote:
I love the Olympics, and I am super excited they are streaming everything. However, our cable subscription doesn't include MSNBC, which you need to watch the streaming.

Anyone know any good workarounds?

Just head off to London. It can't be that busy there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
We don't have cable, I borrowed my mother in law's cable account number to get access to the streaming content.

Another option I've read is to use http://www.expatshield.com/ to get a UK IP and then stream it from the BBC website. YMMV
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boyes
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet, thanks for the link. If that doesn't work a guy at work has satellite. I'm so excited for summer games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there are 2 apps available for the ipad that will stream all the live events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.