Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

For years I've been admiring this game, but had not the possibility to acquire it. Now the time has come!

But first a question: Is this game worth buying now? I mean, it's a dead game, in the knowledge that it'll not be printed in the future evermore.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Roden
United States
Danube
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been able to teach current players of Magic: The Gathering and they thought it was a fun game. They are very similiar. Mostly those I show the game to have had no idea that such a game exists. It is unique in many ways, like Netrunner. I am always looking for more. GornTC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's cool to hear!

As a Magic player I see the great replayability of that game. Hecatomb feels the same? Can I make multiple decks with the core game and it's 2 expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Roden
United States
Danube
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That should be enough to make roughly two 40-card decks. Like MTG it is best to use 1 or 2 colors, so separate them out and see if two colors will work together. I have 3 starters and 6 boosters which was enough to make 4 fairly good themed decks at 60 cards each. GornTC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I've just bought 5 starters from my "local" vendor. I guess they'll be here by next friday.

As soon as I get more money, I'll buy the special booster lot at wholesale (1 booster box from the core game and 1 from each expansion).

As the game is "dead", I'm planning in buying all the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday my booster boxes finally arrived!

My hands are acking of opening boosters!

Lots of cards. So far, I am 41 cards short to complete the "alpha" edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.