Subject: 3 player rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glossing over the rules, i might be missing something. There do not seem to be clear rules for playing a game with the three combatants, when there might be only two players. I do not have the scenario book as i have admittedly not purchased the game yet. Do all the scenarios have three combatants, and if so, who moves the Black Hand if they are activated (this assumes they have activation chips in cup, not even sure at the moment how they are activated as i cant see the counter mix). I am just trying to get a feel for how the game is played with three combatants, if I can't scratch up more than 2 players for the game, including myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only some scenarios are setup for 3 players: Nato, Germans, Blackhand.

Most other scenarios can have the Blackhand show up by event, but being the 3rd player waiting fot that to happen wouldn't be much fun.

Yes the Blackhand has their own activation chits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
During three player scenarios, the masterless units (not necessarily the Black Hand, it really depends on which sides the two players choose) are moved automatically following the 2.4 rules.

You can preview the counter sheets here: 1 front / 1 back / 2 front / 2 back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.