3 Posts

Dune» Forums » General

Subject: card sleeves for DUNE (Descartes Edition) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BakouKai Bk
msg tools
Hi guys,

I newly acquired Dune (Descartes Edition). I'm a Dunefan and I remembered having played it like 20 years ago so...
I was not convinced by the universe of Rex and was able to find the board game in a very very good shape. Actually, It was never played/used, the cards are still in their original package etc.

I am also buying a few stuff to replace the original cheap pieces and I would like to be able to play this game for a long time.

That's why I was wondering what kind of card sleeves I could use for this game. I compared the cards with Battlestar Gallactia's small cards, and it seems to be the same height, but to have like 1 or 2 millimeters more on the side...

So, could you tell me what could I use ? Where to find it ?

Many thanks,

Bk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
What we really need to help you are the card dimensions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sened DHAB
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there, did you find the answer to your question? I just found a copy of the Deascartes Edition and would also really like to make it last by sleeving the cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.