Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick C Connor Jr
United States
Jamestown
New York
flag msg tools
mb

Each of the Mages has special abilities and stats. Check out the Warlock above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ohhhhh very nice. do the wizard next lol. i just know my friend i will be able to play with most will play a warlock most so i really want to get into the wizard i think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry G
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
The Warlock is one of my favorite mages. He is an overall very strong spell caster. He has great spells including ring of fire, burns everything but himself. Awesome creatures like, Malacoda, great against swarms of smaller creatures he deals 2 damage to each creature in his zone. Killer enchantments, marked for death, which give all attackers against the target +1 attack dice. And then there is drain life, which takes life directly from another creature to heal himself, how brutal is that? And to top it off he has a great ability blood reaping. In my opinion the warlock will be the mage to beat, he has it all and in spades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Warlock's "Battle Skill" (melee +1) added to his Basic Melee Attack? So does this mean that his basic melee attack is 4 die instead of 3?

EDIT: ok, I found the answer: http://www.magewars.com/jsite/detailed-overview/mages/the-wa... so yes, this means 4 attack die and it if I'm correct it also works with his artifacts/weapons so this means 4+1 attack with the Lash of Hellfire
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.