Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ra
What is the absolute largest diameter that a custom Ra marker could be? I've been making random over-sized custom pawns & one of them looks like Ra & it made me wonder if it could fit. But it's BIG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sant
United States
Easton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
depends if you need it to fit in the box or not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Ra figure isn't put anywhere on the board. It just sits in front of players to mark whose turn it is (and the like). So it just needs to be small enough so it can be easily passed from player to player and (as previously stated) can fit in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bwingrave wrote:
The Ra figure isn't put anywhere on the board. It just sits in front of players to mark whose turn it is (and the like). So it just needs to be small enough so it can be easily passed from player to player and (as previously stated) can fit in the box.

That would be perfect for this. I thought it showed what round it was by moving on a line. I only played once 2 years ago & was trying to remember by looking at the photos. Didn't work, but asking you guys did. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.