14 Posts

Lords, Ladies & Lizards: The Adventure Game» Forums » General

Subject: Looks interesting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gyros p
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This game looks really interesting. I hope to read some more details here soon .

By the way, this is the first post in the forum .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey thanks for taking an interest in Lords, Ladies & Lizards. If you are going to GenCon, I will have the game there to play. I will also being updating the page with more info as we get some of the official art done. Our artist Ian Rosenthaler is fantastic and has some great pieces of art cooking in the oven for this game. Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Black
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Certainly does look interesting. Are you going to show us a bit of how it works there, Michael?

Is there a trading element to it? Jobs and missions? How do the battles work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be playing the game at Gen Con! Anyone around is invited to join in the chaotic fun. Trading element? you bet! open trading amongst all players all game long. Instead of jobs you choose a race, a Lord, a Lady or a Lizard! each with unique abilities and leveling properties. Instead of missions you have achievements that you can accomplish throughout the game rewarding you with different titles and special properties. The battles? Combat is a stand-alone card game system. You could literally put the game away and just battle and have a blast! Hope to see you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Barrett
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds VERY interesting. Where exactly at Gen Con would one be able to see/try the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be in the open game room every evening playing games. Look for the Lords, Ladies & Lizards stand up at the end of the table. Also, we can communicate via this forum or email during the con to set up play times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Can't wait to give it a try! We'll look for you @ GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RachelR1977 wrote:
Can't wait to give it a try! We'll look for you @ GenCon.

Looking forward to it Rachel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bulwa X
Poland
flag msg tools
Looks interesting but what about 2 player game? Will it be playable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The game has been play tested extensively at 2 players and plays fantastic! I personally love a good 6 player game because a lot of the party elements really shine. I can honestly say though, that Lords, Ladies & Lizards has been play tested a lot at every player increment and works smoothly at each. I Can't wait for Gen Con! as I'm sure we will get to see nearly all the different increments played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gyros p
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mgcoe wrote:
Hey thanks for taking an interest in Lords, Ladies & Lizards. If you are going to GenCon, I will have the game there to play. I will also being updating the page with more info as we get some of the official art done. Our artist Ian Rosenthaler is fantastic and has some great pieces of art cooking in the oven for this game. Stay tuned!

Hey, thanks for your answer and sorry for my late reply .

The GenCon is unfortuantely a little bit too far away . Will you come to Essen this year as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately we will not be at Essen this year. We hope to include that in our convention schedule soon though! Please stay tuned for updates on Lords, Ladies & Lizards and other Crash Games products! Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy mk
msg tools
A pity, I´d loved to try the game in Essen. - However, do you already have a release date for the game? `cos it really does sound quite unique
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We do not have a release date. I can say it will be on kickstarter but I do not have a date on that at this time either. We are working very hard and getting our previous successful kickstarters out; Rise! and The Lost Dutchman. Our promise is to continue to deliver fun and intriguing games and a lot of work is being put into getting Lords, Ladies & Lizards ready. Please check out our bgg page Crash Games for links to some other very exiting projects we have in the hopper! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.