Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Williamson
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My father-in-law is currently staying with us and, whilst discussing his copy of The Walking Dead: The Board Game that he's brought with him (despite it looking a bit naff, I will try and use it as leverage for a game of Intrigue), he mentioned another game that he's played that we wants help identifying. I told him that my friendly BGGers should be able to assist - although the details are somewhat sketchy because he played it when he was a bit tipsy three years ago.

Apparently, the game was acquired in Spain (or the US) but was designed in Germany. It consists of a board showing standard playing cards, allowing for rows in which cards can be placed. Each player has to play a card each turn (which may in themselves not actually be playing cards) with the cards placed dictating future play. The goal is either to get rid of all cards in hand or to lay down the last card on the board (he isn't sure which).

If anyone can give us an idea as to what this may be, I would be grateful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could it be Sequence?

You actually don't play the cards on the board, but place a token, trying to create a line of 5 tokens horizontally, vertically or in diagonal. Corners act as jokers and the Jacks do something special that I can't remember.

It is an okay game played in teams of 2.

Edit : added game play info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Williamson
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply, Roger. Based on what he's told me, that looks very promising indeed, especially as he thought it may be called something similar to Serendipity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.