Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
mb
Hey gang,

So as you can see from the subject line I am looking for a copy of Antiquity and am willing to trade a hefty sum for it. I have some good stuff for trade including Princes of the Renaissance, Fresh Fish, Namibia, Confucius, and Imperial just to name a few.

I am willing to consider ANY package deal of games that I have for trade. I would also consider throwing some cash in the deal as well.

Geek-mail me if you're interested.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Straight

Covington
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
PotR and Fresh Fish are probbly decent enough geeklist auction bait you could finance an Antiquity purchase just by putting those up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
NateStraight wrote:
PotR and Fresh Fish are probbly decent enough geeklist auction bait you could finance an Antiquity purchase just by putting those up.

I have never done an auction before. Are there a set of guidelines/rules to follow when doing so?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas coe
United States
aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John Rogers wrote:
NateStraight wrote:

I have never done an auction before. Are there a set of guidelines/rules to follow when doing so?

it's easy...here's some info...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
THORBOY wrote:
John Rogers wrote:
NateStraight wrote:

it's easy...here's some info...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction

Thanks for the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Namibia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Thomas
United States
North Kansas City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of vendors are now taking preorders for Antiquity and advertising an arrival date of 8/13. Not sure if you just want to buy one, but if that's an option it looks like there is near-term availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
stlkt wrote:
A lot of vendors are now taking preorders for Antiquity and advertising an arrival date of 8/13. Not sure if you just want to buy one, but if that's an option it looks like there is near-term availability.

I will look into that. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.