United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
This is pretty lame. I pre-ordered the conversion kit and the 2nd Ed as a bundle from CSI. Nothing still. I'm pretty TO'd. Not sure I'll ever pre-order with them again. Anyone else having the same frustration?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jacobugath wrote:
This is pretty lame. I pre-ordered the conversion kit and the 2nd Ed as a bundle from CSI. Nothing still. I'm pretty TO'd. Not sure I'll ever pre-order with them again. Anyone else having the same frustration?

They're a great company. The Conversion Kit is still shipping to stores. I'm sure as soon as they have them they will be sending them out...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gowans
United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I realize that. It's just very frustrating to have to wait for the last box to come in to get my full order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Grand Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah man. Totally CSI's fault that FFG didn't release both at the same time. I'd never shop there again either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you pay for double the shipping? I don't really understand the problem. Every good online distributor won't ship partial orders unless you ask them to do otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobb Beauchamp
United States
Volo
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered from Miniature Market. They state pretty clearly that they wont' ship an order until the whole order is complete. So while I'm in the same boat, waiting for my 2.0 until the conversion kit comes out (as well as some other stuff I added to the order to get free shipping), I don't expect any different. I could have placed two orders and paid for shipping twice.

Then again, it might have been nice if FFG had been a little more vocal about the difference in shipping dates. I don't think anyone had any real idea that the Conversion kit was going to be this far behind the main set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gowans
United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FinalPhalanx wrote:
Yeah man. Totally CSI's fault that FFG didn't release both at the same time. I'd never shop there again either.

Fail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jacobugath wrote:
FinalPhalanx wrote:

Fail.

Sarcasm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Culp
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jacobugath wrote:

No online retailer ships orders until all parts of that order are in. It would not matter who you ordered from, the results would be the same, your order would be on hold while they waited for the conversion kit to come in. It is not Cool Stuff's fault, they are a GREAT company and one of the best online retailers in the business.

With that said, if you want the base game now, contact CSI, they will split your order and send you the game now. However, you will have to pay a 2nd shipping charge. However, the conversion kit should be in very soon, I bet within the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, at CSI you have to click a box to agree that you fully understand your order contains a pre-order item and won't ship until the pre-order is ready to go. It's pretty in your face too and isn't a hidden check box or anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Australia
SOUTH PERTH
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why on earth would they ship your order when your order isn't complete yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.