Subject: FAN Expansion Campaigns rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Martin
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
Since it seems unlikely that there will an official expansion for this game, I've been busy stringing together a few scenarios with a loose narrative connection. I'd like to flesh it out into a full five scenario branching campaign for a total of 18 maps.

I'm incorporating several varieties of mooks and redshirts for each side, and I'll include printable tokens for all six.

I need playtesters. People who can slog through it and ridicule its many faults and imbalances. Any volunteers?

Volunteers will be allowed to name one of the mooks each!

Fin Fin Fin
x x x x x x x x
x x x x
x x
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I´ll definately follow this and read your scenarios.
At the moment I don´t have anyone to play ER with so I can´t promise a useful playtest...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in summer vacation from the 6th to 23 of august.
I could try your scenarios / variations in that weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Van den Broeck
Belgium
Zwijndrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just PM me and I'll try to find time.

Also in holidays from 18 to 31 august (but I don't think it's a problem). Or are we on such a tight schedule?

P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCormley
United States
SD
California
flag msg tools
OUCH!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Martin
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
Awesome, thanks guys. I'm putting together the component printouts now and then I just have to tinker with a few scenarios, but I should have something tangible for you soon. I really appreciate the help!

The only requirements are a printer and some time. I have suggestions for minis--nothing fancy, just cheap WGF Greatcoat Shock Troops and Zombie Hoard. Greatcoats are $15-20 for 18 figures and really nice quality for the price point. Zombie horde is $20 for 30ish zombies. The style of both fits right in ER and they are versatile enough to have a lot of uses.

Tokens will be included as an alternative, of course. I just have to mention those two boxes because while in general I find minis a horrible moneysink borderline scam, those are great for their cost!

PM the name you would like to name your mook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.