Steve Doom

Orlando
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Really simple, I'm sure, but as there are no stupid questions(and as I've not seen a specific answer for these questions), here goes:

1. Both players start with 5 cards, however, as the draw phase takes place for the Master(during the first turn), does the master draw 2 cards to begin with a total of 7? We've been playing this way thus far, as it only seems fair.

2. While it's been clearly stated that there are several one-shot cards that apparently "do not stay in a column", is space in a column still necessary to resolve their effect? In other words, if there are four spots filled in my side of a column, and I play "Sometimes my genius.." to stop an "ex-ter-min-ate", is that legal being that the column is full?

3. Do cards resolve, when applicable(Timelord Intervention, Forcefield, etc..) in stack order ala Magic? In other words, let's say someone plays a card that destroys one of mine in-play, but in response to that action I play Timelord Intervention, would the card be destroyed first or does my "response" negate the effect without explicitly stating it does?

...got a few more, but I'll have to think them over.

Thanks for any help, love the game so far(hence why I want to play it right!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Caple
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes the MAster will get his draw phase on the first turn to have 7 in hand to begin with.

2. You don't need a free column space to play one shot cards. They are just played and discarded.

3. Yes, your response can be used to stop the thing attacking your original card.

Leigh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Doom

Orlando
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks much!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.