Subject: Storage question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Martin
United Kingdom
Lincoln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. I've finally managed to get hold of a copy of Brood War, so now I'm wanting an organised way of storing the game's pieces safely. (Those flying minis are definitely fragile!) Does anyone know the kind of storage or tackle box that would fit all of the components in, but still fit inside the box for the main game? I can then use the expansion box for all the planets, rulebooks, play aids etc. Many thanks.

Cheers

Pincher
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Pansch
Germany
Goslar
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,
another thread for "ask the forum" ... shake

My favorite answer:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/371360/storage-solutions...

Anthony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Folkert
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use quart-size Ziploc containers. These fit into the original coffin box very well. One for each faction, and one for neutral stuff, which leaves one open spot in the box for the planets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Martin
United Kingdom
Lincoln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up buying 1 litre storage tubs from Asda, which seem to work pretty well. Also, Fantasy Flight were able to replace most of the broken components I had for the game really quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use one small plano box for each race, wich contains all units, tokens, and their respective combat/tech cards. It's a special type of plano that have a larger, square shaped box in the lower right corner.

It might not be this exact model but they look like this. It is the same width as the coffin, and you double stack them http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plano-1.75-Utility-Box-Organizer-2...

I put the 6 boxes in the coffin wich is filled to capacity, and all planets, event cards, rulebook and other crap in the broodwar box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.