Subject: On Fate cards ... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Uwe Heilmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi from Germany,

many thanks to Jaret - fan of Jonathan Brewster ?! - for his Fate cards dictionary.

Here are some more "Fates".
(Red: must be played immediately; Green: hold card and play as eligible.)

Rally round the Bones - All currently reduced Zeds units regain 1 step and move 1 space forward.

Darwin effect - Outbreak! Note: the Infection level is down to 0.

Power Down - If the Zeds control the Nuclear Plant, the Research level has to be reduced by 2 (down to 0).

Secret Tunnel - If the Zeds control the Mine, draw 1 random Zeds unit and place it on the Gap.

Darwin effect - Outbreak! Note: the Infection level is not reduced.

Old McDonald's Cache - The next foraging at the Farm will provide 1d6 extra supplies, if the original attempt was successful.

Cannibalism - Remove all Zeds mobs.

Extra Belts - The next foraging at the Mine will provide 1d6 extra ammo, if the original attempt was successful.

Magnum Bullets - A gunfire attack scoring at least 2 hits may be enhanced in effect by playing this card. Remove the attacked Zeds unit.

It's our Homes - One Civilian unit (player's choice) currently located in a village is back to full strength.

Just some ideas.

Cheers
U.L.H.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Uwe - these are great!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaret Morgan
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Uwe!

Love your new Fate ideas zombie Especially the Darwin effect and Rally 'round the Bones!

On a side note, I love Arsenic and Old Lace. That's a movie I have watched countless times and I never get tired of it. Raymond Massey is great as Jonathan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uwe Heilmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Jaret,

I like the movie, too.
"Doctor Einstein, Mr.Spinalzo is dead because he said, I look like Boris Karloff."

Such a guy could also be the result of some failed experiments in Area 51, Farmingdale.
cool

Cheers
U.L.H.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaret Morgan
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tuner 13 wrote:
Such a guy could also be the result of some failed experiments in Area 51, Farmingdale.
cool

He looks like the poster child for failed experiments!! Between you and Hermann perhaps there can be a "Jonathan Brewster" expansion for DotZ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.