Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Romans
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

I've been playing this for a few years with the family and at least I've found that the directions fail to address what happens when you land on a space that has a hotel entrance for your opponent and one of your hotel entrances. When this happens we roll a die (1,2,3 you stay at their hotel 4,5,6 you get to stay at your own.)

Is this something I've missed in the rules? If not, what other work arounds are out there?

Thank you!

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
A├člar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I's been a while but as far as I remember it, two entrances on one space are not allowed. I remember always trying to block my opponents with my entrances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. You've missed the rule: only one entrance allowed per space. Even if two hotels have potential entrances on the same space, the first one to place an entrance gets it. See the second bullet point in section 4 of the Milton Bradley rules (if that's what you have).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.