Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simple question. Didn't find anything against it, but thought it doesn't hurt to ask, in case I missed it.

Can you put multiple attachments of the same name (non-unique, of course) on the same hero to let them stack?

There are several nice ones in the tactics sphere, which add Attack/Defense Strength, etc.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, one of which I think is by design. In the base set, those elven blades I think the authors were imagining movie-Legolas' two swords and so wanted to put those in his deck. Anyways, in a lot of our core-set games, Legolas gets both those swords.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Coon
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
I've had three Dunedain Marks on Elledan and three Shields on Elrohir in the same game.

Just remember you can't double up Uniques.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is the Restricted keyword. If an Attachment has that keyword, then you can only have two total, but other than that there's no limitation I know of.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks for the quick answer, guys!

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauli Vinni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The fun thing is that you can put multible armours on... Is it so cold in there?
It is easy to understand two swords or axes, but you can really wear two or more platemail... That is something that is somewhat strange...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Tempel
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hannibal_pjv wrote:
The fun thing is that you can put multible armours on... Is it so cold in there?
It is easy to understand two swords or axes, but you can really wear two or more platemail... That is something that is somewhat strange...

I think of it as upgraded plate mail (magically enhanced?), not two separate suits of mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hannibal_pjv wrote:

Heh, that is a little strange for sure.

Though chainmail plus platemail does make some sense at least.

And why would you put 2x platemail on the same hero, anyways?

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically you can attach two of the same restricted attachments to the same character.

Note though, that some of them are unique, which indirectly forbid two of them on the same character (because only one of it may be in play at the same time).

Furthermore, some attachments have an annotation, that only one of it is allowed per character. This is independend from "unique" or "restricted". So, read the card text thoroughly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.