Subject: Missing and Duplicated cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken S
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a lot of posts about people having troubles with the punch-outs for this game...has anyone had a problem with the cards? I just opened a copy I bought today, and I seem to have duplicates of all the buildings and some of the player-specific cards, and am missing some player cards and all of the forest/moor cards.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased the game recently and, as I remember, the cards came in two sealed packs. One of them contained the buildings and some of the player-specific settlements. The other contained the rest of the settlements and the moor/forest cards. It sounds as if you have received a copy with two of one and none of the other. Hopefully Z-Man Games will supply the missing pack for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken S
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted Z-man and they said they would ship out the correct set (as you said, I got two packs of the same one instead of one of each). The replacements came in this week. Pretty good turnaround, actually, considering what I'd read in this forum. Happy to give it a play at my game night this week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.