Hide
3 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Another Greyjoy Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Ramirez
msg tools
So i recently asked a question about a Greyjoy raider deck, and checking the cards in CardgameDB and something occured to me. Could i build a raider deck with only the cards of Brotherhood without Banners and A Tale of Champions without owning Kings of the Sea??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In short, no. You won't really have any way to reduce your characters effectively except for Sunset Sea from and the neutral reducers the core decks. If you want to cannibalize your other house decks to do so, you can try. If you have the Bara deluxe expansion, you could use those neutral reducers (Roseroad and Searoad).

*Edit: you also won't have enough plots without cannibalizing the core set. Again, you could try using extra if you have multiple cores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eder Monaco
Italy
Rome
RM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
the expansion of the house you are planning to make a deck for is a must for any type of deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.