Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hello!

I'm not an exhibitor... I will be just there to enjoy Gencon and, whenever possible, show my game to people.

My game is Deterrence, just published here in Brazil. I will give one copy of the game to one person... you only have to play it and be lucky.

You can download the English rules at the game entry. The game has some words in Portuguese, but it is almost language independent, anyone can easily play.

I don't know yet how a visitor can get to show and play his own game within the convention... but I'm trying to discover... please find me there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PauloSantoro wrote:
I don't know yet how a visitor can get to show and play his own game within the convention... but I'm trying to discover... please find me there!

You're best bet is probably to set up your game in the Game Library/Board Game Room and self-promote there. Last year the designers for The Manhattan Project and Kingdom of Solomon and I think a few others were there showing their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CW Karstens
United States
Nevada
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Last year, I spent a lot of time showing off Dragon Valley in the Board Game Library room with great success. I look forward to finding you and hopefully getting a game in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris johnson
United States
Oregon
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I would be interested in trying this game out. I did a quick read of the rules and it looks like an interesting game. I will be sure to try and keep and eye out for it while I am at GenCon and I basically live in the board game library during the convention.

Send a message to Lee for information about the game library. He is in charge of the area. N/A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.