Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Crowder
Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I do this, with an ability or attack that wounds the pokemon on my opponent's bench, do I earn prize cards for those? Or only for defeating his actively battling pokemon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules with me but I believe every knocked out Pokémon, benched or active, grants you a prize card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andras Zolyia
Romania
Sibiu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wiet wrote:
I don't have the rules with me but I believe every knocked out Pokémon, benched or active, grants you a prize card.

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Felipe Kretzmann Raimundini
Brazil
flag msg tools
Does my opponent earn prize cards if I knock out my own Pokémon from my bench when using some ability or attack that wounds them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
tiofe wrote:
Does my opponent earn prize cards if I knock out my own Pokémon from my bench when using some ability or attack that wounds them?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Hackman
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, any time a pokemon leaves play due to damage the other player gets a prize card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.