Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello . I'm here to introduce my new game, Dragon's Blood. This is a high-complexity, but otherwise standard werewolf game. Read on to find out more!

THEME:

There are two teams, good and evil. Evil are the dragons along with their followers, attempting to achieve parity with good. Good are the assembled team of "crusaders "attempting to kill the dragons. "Why is this the theme" you ask? No real reason, I just thought it had a nice feel to it. It could have just as easily been a standard werewolf theme. In any case, light flavour text will be provided for your enjoyment.

ROLES:

- This is a hidden roles game!

- Every role will be special in one way or another; that is, they will have either an active or passive ability (or both).

- Balance has been attempted as best as I could manage.

- Aux evil(s) will be present.

- Reveal will be given upon death (to begin with, anyway).

- There is no chance of conversion.

- There are no neutrals.

TIME AND DATE:

- Unless this fills in the next few days (in which I am away), this game will start when full.

- Over 24 hours notice will be given before first lynch.

- Dusk will be at 1:00 PM BGG Time, Dawn at 2:00 PM BGG Time.

- Times may be somewhat negotiable.

- This game will not run over the weekend.

RULES:

- Please stop posting when I ask it and only start again when I give you the go-ahead (this will be around dusk and dawn).

- Please be respectful to the other players.

- No encryption.

- Do not delete posts - if you must edit something, please state what it is that you edited.

- A contentless zombie post after you are dead is OK, but please make sure it includes nothing which may influence the game.

- Please do not directly quote from Cassy Chat, paraphrasing is OK.

- Please vote every day! You may [vote no lynch] if you wish.

OTHER DETAILS:

- LHLV Tie Breaker.

- A Co-Mod to share this special moment with would be nice, but if I have to go it alone, so be it.

So that's it. Sign up, it'll be a good one! Thanks for stopping by!

Flash.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (0/18)
Player List According to Cassandra:
annab
Carrillo
Dekal
greek2me
Heisenberg
jageroxorz
Khellendros
KnightDragon
nswoll
precis_neumann
redshark92
Ruga
Sharv 2.0
Taquelli
thatfedoraguy
TheSparky
TommyDanger
Ziilch

18 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/8347...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
★★★★☆
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
You don't study scaring, you just do it.
badge
I'm not even breaking a sweat.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You had me at Dragon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (4/18) - Forget P11's, THIS is the game you want to be a part of!
Still looking for a Co-Mod, assuming I ever get this off the ground (fingers crossed!). Ideally though, I would like to run the roleset by a second pair of eyes before I go ahead with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (4/18) - Forget P11's, THIS is the game you want to be a part of!
Flash Gordon wrote:
Still looking for a Co-Mod, assuming I ever get this off the ground (fingers crossed!). Ideally though, I would like to run the roleset by a second pair of eyes before I go ahead with this.

I would look at it, but I would much rather play it. I recommend doing what I did with Mass Effect - GM some people you trust as mods and see if anyone would volunteer to look it over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ziilch wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

I would look at it, but I would much rather play it. I recommend doing what I did with Mass Effect - GM some people you trust as mods and see if anyone would volunteer to look it over.

Good idea. We'll see how it goes, but if getting a co-mod fails, I guess I will. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lasse Sumborg
Denmark
Odense M
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (5/18) - Forget P11's, THIS is the game you want to be a part of!
Flash Gordon wrote:
Ziilch wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

Good idea. We'll see how it goes, but if getting a co-mod fails, I guess I will. Thanks.

I'll nick that spot if you're still looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LaSJ wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Ziilch wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

I'll nick that spot if you're still looking.

Sold to the guy with the guitar!

I'll add you to Cassy now and GM you in a day or so with the details. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Q. Dangerpants, esq
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I flew here on the back of a dragon named Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (8/18) - Forget P11's, THIS is the game you want to be a part of!
Okay...

Sorry for the lack of love/attention, I've been away on holiday in Amsterdam for a week and I'm going away again in a couple more days, though nowhere near as extravagant.

Anyways, I still plan on running this when this fills (it almost certainly won't be full by the time I get back next Saturday), but this is just a heads up to let you know everything is still ready to roll. So yeah, sign up, bring friends, and let dragons commence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (8/18) - Forget P11's, THIS is the game you want to be a part of!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
i don't remember signing up for this, but okay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:

I didn't add you if that's what you're thinking. Although if everyone else has the same attitude as you, maybe I should just add random people...

Also, we're halfway there! In about a year, we might even be three-quarters of the way there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (9/18) - Join us, because it's not a party without you! Yes, you, reading this.
Flash Gordon wrote:
Dake wrote:

I didn't add you if that's what you're thinking. Although if everyone else has the same attitude as you, maybe I should just add random people...

Also, we're halfway there! In about a year, we might even be three-quarters of the way there!

yeah, just add some fun friends. see what they say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Q. Dangerpants, esq
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (9/18) - Join us, because it's not a party without you! Yes, you, reading this.
Just a note that if this starts before Sept. 26, I will not be available and you can drop me if you need to. I do hope that it starts RIGHT after that, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TommyDanger wrote:
Just a note that if this starts before Sept. 26, I will not be available and you can drop me if you need to. I do hope that it starts RIGHT after that, though!

Should be fine, I doubt we'll have to remove you - unless we get a massive surge of interest, you'll probably be OK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Woll
United States
Warsaw
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (10/18) - Join us, because it's not a party without you! Yes, you, reading this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (12/18) - Join us, because it's not a party without you! Yes, you, reading this.
Two-thirds of the way there! Final push for the last six players (while being sure to start this after Sep 26)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (12/18) - Join us, because it's not a party without you! Yes, you, reading this.
Is this seat taken?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...But I like dragons... soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lasse Sumborg
Denmark
Odense M
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
annab wrote:

You!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (14/18) - Sign up today! Your spot could be gone tomorrow!
LaSJ wrote:
annab wrote:

You!!!!

Yes, Me!!! kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lasse Sumborg
Denmark
Odense M
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (14/18) - Sign up today! Your spot could be gone tomorrow!
annab wrote:
LaSJ wrote:
annab wrote:

You!!!!

Yes, Me!!! kiss

kisskisskisskiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kluge
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon's Blood - In Sign-up - (15/18) - only 3 places left!
Look at my screen name-has there ever been a game that was made just for me? cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [69] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.