Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

If I choose one of those action cards (#1-2-3s-4) can I choose the
same action 3 times ?

ex: card 1 "Interdict": I play "Blockade" 3 times.

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you may. One of the beautiful things about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes

This is explained on page 12 of the v13 rulebook under the TAKING ACTIONS section

Quote:
All action cards allow you to perform up to three total actions when resolving that card for the phase (with the exception of DISCOVER, which only allows one). You may perform any combination of three actions, in any order, and may repeat the same action multiple times if desired (each time it counts towards your limit of 3 actions).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wizcreations wrote:
Yes

This is explained on page 12 of the v13 rulebook under the TAKING ACTIONS section

Quote:
All action cards allow you to perform up to three total actions when resolving that card for the phase (with the exception of DISCOVER, which only allows one). You may perform any combination of three actions, in any order, and may repeat the same action multiple times if desired (each time it counts towards your limit of 3 actions).

blush
I missed it, (not enough coffee = lack of focus and attention)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That's okay. I've missed things in rulebooks many times. That's why we have all us friendly BGG users to set us straight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.