flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dragon Nom Noms

The Rules
Full Color Components
Low Ink Components

Description
Dragon Nom Noms is a light and quick cutthroat game for 3-5 players. Player's take the role of rival factions trying to profit off the appearance of a monstrous dragon. Do you help the Council of the Mages trap the dragon’s soul, lend a hand taming the dragon, or gather supplies to wait out the dragonpocalypse? With so much uncertainty abound, it may be wise to hedge your bets and help multiple groups succeed.

Game Play Elements: auction, variable player powers, and action point allowance.

To anyone interested in playtesting Dragon Nom Noms
Thank you for your time and your consideration. I am looking for honest and constructive feedback. If you liked the game that is great but I'm really interested in where the game breaks down or where it can be improved. I've included a list of possible playtester questions. Please don't feel constrained by them.

Sample Playtester Questions
Was the game fun?
Were the rules easy to understand? Are there any sections that should be reworded?
Was the game easy to teach?
What worked well? What didn't?
Did too much of the game hinge on the final bidding round?
Did all of the tiles make sense? Did they all serve a purpose?
Was the game the right length?
How well did the game play with 3, 4, or 5 players?
Did the game feel tense until the very last round?

Finally, I'd like to send out a special thank you to Mahmood Sheikh for the artistic work he contributed to the project and to everyone who has helped playtest the game so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hoy
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dragon Nom Noms - An Ameritrash Auction/AP allowance game - Playtesters Wanted
I forgot to mention, I'm happy to provide 3-5 gg per session report while supplies last.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mahmood Sheikh
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
Great game Lordbukka.

I played the game with the designer a few time, I would recommend trying it out. Was a pretty simple but enjoyable game. Didn't get too many plays yet but it has been enjoyable so far. The rules are very simple yet engaging. I found myself switching between vast quantities of resources many times per game. I can't tell if it is a balanced game or not yet, time will only tell. It was fairly close game the couple of times I have played. I will be sure to inform later if I can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hoy
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Version 1.4 is now available. The characters have been rebalanced and victory points are now awarded to those who win the dragon bid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hoy
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for play testers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.