jimmycrackcorn anidontcare
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Hey all,
I notice there are quite a few modules, but a major lack of session reports using them. I have naver had a chance to try any of them yet as they all appear to be for more than one player. I have only had the chance to play others 3 times, and there were people learning the basic game at those times.
So, anybody played these? If so, which are your favorites? Which ones didn't you like?
James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My 3 person gaming group has played the first two (so far), and rather enjoyed them. One of the "problems" we tend to have with Thunderstone is that, even with the intelligent randomizer, a lot of times the setups don't really "gel". This takes care of that, and in addition adds an interesting new element. It's gotten my wife interested in playing Thunderstone again, which I'm grateful for

We really enjoyed the second scenario, Market Under the Lake. If you've ever played Dominion with the Black Market promo card, it's kinda like that. You have a decent, well-balanced village, but then people can buy individual other cards that can be really nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.