Mary Beth Magallanes
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone,
I'm happy to announce that we've put up the official pre-order for LNOE: Timber Peak, ATOE: The Coast, and ATOE: Hero Pack 2! We've put together a special Limited Edition Pre-order Pack for The Coast and Timber Peak that includes two alternate image promo cards, two exclusive promo 1" buttons, and a collectible photo, signed by the cast and crew a very limited number of these photos were made and are exclusive to Web store Pre-orders and Convention Previews. Yes, that means were are planning on having preview copies of the new products at GenCon with the pre-order bonuses. This Limited Edition Pre-Order is only available while supplies last. Remember that we ship these pre-orders out as soon as we receive the product, and we send them in the order that we received the pre-orders.

For all of you interested in getting Stock Up, we have a limited number we're putting up and are shipping out on the 20th of August.

We've also got all new poster art prints for those interested, and as always they come with your choice of two promo cards.

Here's the link to all the new stuff: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogProductions/Categories...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered.

Oops. Screwed-up the order. Submitted email correction request! blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Sinnett
United States
Philomath
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you think you'll have the pre-order packs (or anything of a similar sort) available for PAX Prime as well, for those of us who're west-coasters and don't mind all the video gamers clogging up our board gaming space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Why limited number on Stock up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to the Coast and new heroes. Though now we have a metric ton of hero choices!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Beth Magallanes
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HikariStarshine wrote:
Do you think you'll have the pre-order packs (or anything of a similar sort) available for PAX Prime as well, for those of us who're west-coasters and don't mind all the video gamers clogging up our board gaming space?

It really depends on how quickly these things sell out. If I had to make a guess at the moment, I don't know that we'll have the photos available. I would assume in the very least we'd have the promo cards, and most likely the buttons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Rathsack
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
OVERTEXT AHHHHHHH!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this mean it is working through distribution channels right now? I've got a preorder held up right now. Can't wait to get it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Beth Magallanes
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DrFace wrote:
Does this mean it is working through distribution channels right now? I've got a preorder held up right now. Can't wait to get it!

Unfortunately, no. We're getting some preview copies ahead of time to sell early, but the bulk of the shipment won't be here until end of August/Early September, provided there are no accidents of incidents preventing such a thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Sinnett
United States
Philomath
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soundgirl wrote:
I would assume in the very least we'd have the promo cards, and most likely the buttons.

Well... I'm not terribly worried about the buttons, as long as I can maintain my 100% collection rate on the promo cards. You guys should definite have a sale at the con from me, day one.

Hopefully a sale where I walk away with a box of game, of course, but that depends on when the game shows up for you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klemens Franz
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As a NON-US customer ...can I only order the Coast? Or is the "ATOE: The Coast & HP2 Combined PRE-ORDER PACK" for US and NON-US customers since it doesn't say ...

(If I'm overlooking something - sorry in advance)

Thanks,
Klemens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Beth Magallanes
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mavericius wrote:
As a NON-US customer ...can I only order the Coast? Or is the "ATOE: The Coast & HP2 Combined PRE-ORDER PACK" for US and NON-US customers since it doesn't say ...

(If I'm overlooking something - sorry in advance)

Thanks,
Klemens

Hi,
Anything that doesn't say US CUSTOMERS or NON-US CUSTOMERS is for all customers. The reason we have US and NON-US items is because we use flat rate boxes for US customers, and our shipping calculator doesn't know they exist and would overcharge our US customers for shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klemens Franz
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

BTW: There is an old description (SW and HP1) here:
http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogProductions/Detail.bok...

Best regards,
Klemens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
soundgirl wrote:

For all of you interested in getting Stock Up, we have a limited number we're putting up and are shipping out on the 20th of August.

Why a limited number? Or is it just a limited number that is shipping on the 20th?

Can you offer any of these promos(at least the cards) to FLGS's through preorders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brett-Williams
Canada
St John's
NL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this a a re-release of Stock up? I can remember getting a copy long ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Beth Magallanes
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormhawk4107 wrote:

Yes, we are currently out of stock, so we're offering pre-orders to those who couldn't buy it for the last few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Sinnett
United States
Philomath
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormhawk4107 wrote:

It's a re-release, yes. They've been out of stock on this one for a while, so for a lot of people, it's the only thing they've been missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brett-Williams
Canada
St John's
NL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks you two for the info!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like this was selling at Gencon. Are pre-orders from your website going out soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Erickson
United States
Mesa
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
Sounds like this was selling at Gencon. Are pre-orders from your website going out soon?

It was, I was able to pick up The Coast, Hero Pack2, and Timber Peak. They did not have the new expansion to Conquest of Planet Earth, but did give you 4 new hero monsters and rules to add them until the shipment gets in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.