The Resistance» Forums » Rules

Subject: mail for me? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
black jack
United Kingdom
California
flag msg tools
i can't find this game anywhere. can anyone sent me a mail of english rules? if can? thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The best way to get the game, probably, is to contact your local game store, and tell them you want it. They'll be able to order the game from their distributor, and get it to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Migas
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can download the rules from the publishers website http://www.indieboardsandcards.com/resistance.php
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black jack
United Kingdom
California
flag msg tools
pmigas wrote:
You can download the rules from the publishers website http://www.indieboardsandcards.com/resistance.php

look like there is any link download?
i am in the place where can't find any store! order is too expensive!cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black jack
United Kingdom
California
flag msg tools
hey! can anyone help me?surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
thenewman wrote:
hey! can anyone help me?:surprise:

I think that you will find that what you are asking for (to get the rules for a game to play without buying the game) is against the principles of most people on these forums.

It is unfortunate that you live in an area that doesn't have game stores that carry the game - or even games stores at all. But asking others to provide you with something that you have stated that you will use against the principles of the game design and publishing business it doesn't surprise me that you aren't getting a lot of help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course, if you follow the link you were given and click 'Resistance Rules', you just might find something...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.