Popular Tags: [View All]
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
But Dr. Science cares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He may be a jerk but with that sweet ride I'll forgive him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'm a jerk too then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Haskell
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The kid at 1:24 afraid the pendulum would hit him in the face reminds of jerk instructor I once knew.

He was a physics Post-Doc when I was in grad school and he was filling in for the prof in the first year physics lecture. The demonstration was the classic conservation of energy with a pendulum: a bowling ball tethered to a line running about twenty feet to the ceiling. The instructor places the bowling ball under his chin and lets the ball go. Because of conservation of energy, when it returns the ball will only swing back to the highest point -- the same spot it started from, right under the instructors chin. However, this jerk post-doc either was remarkably arrogant or didn't understand the physics (or likely both) because after he let the ball go, he smirked and placed his hands behind his back, shifting his face forward a couple inches.

When the ball returned -- WHAM! -- two missing front teeth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb

(starts at 1:07)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.