United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Gigamic
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for cross-posting this. This makes sense to me. There are several models available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Haver
United States
Upper Arlington
Ohio
flag msg tools
www.theCOGS.org
badge
www.theCOGS.org
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now I use two Plano 3860's in a cloth tackle box. It looks like I'm carrying one of those lunch bags you put in the fridge. The compartments are large enough for all pieces, with perhaps a bit of crush on the Copper Dragon's wings.

I imagine I'll upgrade to a larger box like the one pictured as more sets are released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Kiger
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Does anyone know what size the figures used for the demon and dracolich in the upcoming sets are? I would like to size something out that will hold those sets as well, and those two look bigger than the copper dragon that we currently have.

Any recommendations on card sleeves? They seem about the same size as Magic cards, but I am not sure what thickness/brand to get. I'm more worried about ease of shuffling and protection than price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just use baggies. I've used them to store my various D&D Miniatures and have had no problems with them.

That tackle box looks like it's gonna give you a hernia...!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludwig Kashad
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinK wrote:
Does anyone know what size the figures used for the demon and dracolich in the upcoming sets are? I would like to size something out that will hold those sets as well, and those two look bigger than the copper dragon that we currently have.

Any recommendations on card sleeves? They seem about the same size as Magic cards, but I am not sure what thickness/brand to get. I'm more worried about ease of shuffling and protection than price.

The cards are about magic sized. I picked up several packs of Max Protection Neo Sleeves from www.miniaturemarket.com on clearance for $1.50 a pack.

They worked perfect. I'm very happy with the quality of the sleeves, and they were so cheap I was able to pick up different sleeves for the order and creature cards with enough left over for the next several expansions.

I do recommend sleeving the cards. I noticed at the preview event the cards do seem a little on the thin/flimsy side and even after just a handful of games they were showing evidence of warping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zarathud OO
msg tools
mb
The Husky 22 in Cantilever is just too massive. You can get the Husky Deep Pro Organizer Model # 17191710 which is 1/2 the size and price. It's the right height for the larger miniatures, which is a problem I had with the Plano system of tackle boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternatively:

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/23209873/D...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.