Nat Li
msg tools
mbmb
Say theres a dungeon formed, and there's a monster 2 spaces away. What happen if i move 2 spaces onto the tile with the monster? A battle? Nothing happen? Monster get a free attack?

Another thing: If a monster roams onto a tile with heroes, does a battle occur?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Bistro
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing happens. Battles only happen automatically when a monster is first revealed. Monsters only get free attacks when you've spent your whole turn on the same tile without battling them.

When you double move onto a tile where a monster already exists, there is only enough time for formal introductions and an offer of tea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Li
msg tools
mbmb
You are too kind. Thank you! I understand now.

Another question: What if I move into a tile with monster, and then try to escape? I didnt spend entire turn there, so no free hit on me head from the monster right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
No and no.

When a monster is first revealed a free battle action happens and the hero gets to roll dice as well unless the monster is uber or in the glyph room.

If a player fails to escape from a monster it will roll its dice against the player.

If a player spends his whole turn on a space with a monster and doesn't battle it at least once it attacks the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Li
msg tools
mbmb
Wow thanks! Very nice and fast answer.

Now the game actually makes sense and work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.